Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
WebAssembly allows you to compile and run C/C++ and other statically-typed applications in the browser, and hence enables code reusability between native and Web. Moreover, due to being a typed and low-level language, its performance comes very close to native.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)