Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk highlights a path and strategies how to start with a small full stack application that is enabled to grow into a comprehensive, highly available and resilient application handling millions of QPS. While we walk through the different stages, cost performance is always at the top of our minds. Through live demos and metrics, attendees will learn which trade-offs to consider between cost, performance, reliability and scalability.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Google Dataflow: The new open model for batch and stream processing - Beginners (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Lessons Deploying Lean Enterprise at Scale (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Building Applications for Scalability While Keeping Costs at Bay
Robert Kubis is a Developer Advocate for the Google Cloud Platform based in London, UK, specializing in Container, Storage and Scalable technologies.