Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Google Cloud Platform has a wide range of powerful products to offer, but many users don’t know which to pick to set them up for success while keeping the bill at check.
This talk highlights a path and strategies how to start with a small full stack application that is enabled to grow into a comprehensive, highly available and resilient application handling millions of QPS. While we walk through the different stages, cost performance is always at the top of our minds. Through live demos and metrics, attendees will learn which trade-offs to consider between cost, performance, reliability and scalability.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Google Dataflow: The new open model for batch and stream processing - Beginners (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Building Applications for Scalability While Keeping Costs at Bay
Robert Kubis is a Developer Advocate for the Google Cloud Platform based in London, UK, specializing in Container, Storage and Scalable technologies.