Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leading Lasting Learning: Becoming a Lean Enterprise with Strategy Deployment (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- YOW! Perth 2021 (in Perth on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- Team Identity and its Impact on an Organisation (Online Meetup on 3rd August 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things (in Online Event on 15th September 2021)
- Being Agile Without Agile Coaches at OVO Energy (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
David Laribee has trucked in software for over 15 years. He favors collaboration, design thinking, simple, domain-driven design paired with low ceremony process, tools and platforms.
Karl Scotland is a versatile software practitioner with over 15 years of experience covering development, project management, team leadership, coaching and training. For the last 10 years he has been successfully applying Agile methods, and most recently has been a pioneer and advocate of using Kanban Systems for software development. Currently a Lean and Agile Coach with EMC Consulting, Karl has previously championed Agile and Lean Thinking with the BBC and Yahoo!