CRDs or Aggregated APIs? In this talk we are going to look at the differences between CRDs and Aggregated APIs, the pros and cons of each, and why we chose to go down the CRD road at M&S.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 7th - 9th September 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars
Extending Kubernetes API
DevOps consultant, currently plying her trade at M&S. She enjoys all things Linux, K8s, and get Go-ing. When she is not working, she can be found busy conquering the world in Civilisation over a few glasses of nice dessert wine, or out wandering with her camera.