Kedge is an open-source tool developed at Improbable that solves the problem of cross-cluster communication. It allows services in different clusters to talk to one another securely and easily, with minimal user-configuration or deployment complexity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Kubernetes Edge Proxy
Apu is a SW Engineer at Improbable, working on the Infrastructure team. He helps build a world-class platforms for running massive online multiplayer games. He enjoys networking, K8s, and building distributed systems.