Kedge is an open-source tool developed at Improbable that solves the problem of cross-cluster communication. It allows services in different clusters to talk to one another securely and easily, with minimal user-configuration or deployment complexity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Kubernetes Edge Proxy
Apu is a SW Engineer at Improbable, working on the Infrastructure team. He helps build a world-class platforms for running massive online multiplayer games. He enjoys networking, K8s, and building distributed systems.