SkillsCast coming soon.
Richard has introduced GraphQL as a backend to our React Native mobile apps. The talk will look at some of the choices behind this, the advantages it gives in the developer experience and some of the challenges and considerations. Rich will also look at which GraphQL clients to use and when.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Diversify your Company: Providing Skills and Employment to People from Disadvantaged Backgrounds (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Draft Day: Building a Fantasy Sports App with TypeScript (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Lightning Talk: GraphQL to Apollo or not (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Lightning Talk: Building Apps With React Native and GraphQL
Richard is Front End and Mobile Lead at Capgemini with responsibility for engineering quality and the adoption of appropriate technologies that can aid development and delivery.