Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Matt will give an introduction to the two projects and show how they can work together to run end-to-end tests.
You will learn about different tests, how to make sure your tests aren’t flaky, and how to troubleshoot test failures.
Finally Matt will explain the advantages and disadvantages of this setup and compare Puppeteer to WebDriver.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Awesome CI/CD Data Pipelines for Distributed Data-Sources (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Surprisingly Pain-Free End-To-End Testing With Jest and Puppeteer