Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Matt will give an introduction to the two projects and show how they can work together to run end-to-end tests.
You will learn about different tests, how to make sure your tests aren’t flaky, and how to troubleshoot test failures.
Finally Matt will explain the advantages and disadvantages of this setup and compare Puppeteer to WebDriver.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Surprisingly Pain-Free End-To-End Testing With Jest and Puppeteer