Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Opening Keynote: Exploring StackOverflow data with F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Architecture Meets Artificial Intelligence (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Foundations of Data Teams (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Keynote: The Bottom of the Iceberg: Enabling Data Science Research with F#
Evelina is a Senior Research Data Scientist at The Alan Turing Institute, the UK's national centre for data science and artificial intelligence. She is passionate about making data science understandable and accessible to everyone.
She originally started as a programmer but got interested in machine learning early on and did a mathematics PhD at the University of Cambridge. During her PhD, she worked on Bayesian models for unsupervised learning that integrate heterogeneous biomedical datasets. After that, she worked in cancer research at the MRC Cancer unit in Cambridge, where she focused on helping biologists analyse genomic data.