Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Opening Keynote: Exploring StackOverflow data with F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2021)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 11th - 14th October 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Scaling the Machine Learning Platform at DoorDash (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Lessons learned from building ML products (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Keynote: The Bottom of the Iceberg: Enabling Data Science Research with F#
Evelina is a Senior Research Data Scientist at The Alan Turing Institute, the UK's national centre for data science and artificial intelligence. She is passionate about making data science understandable and accessible to everyone.
She originally started as a programmer but got interested in machine learning early on and did a mathematics PhD at the University of Cambridge. During her PhD, she worked on Bayesian models for unsupervised learning that integrate heterogeneous biomedical datasets. After that, she worked in cancer research at the MRC Cancer unit in Cambridge, where she focused on helping biologists analyse genomic data.