Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Geo-Art with F# and Ordnance Survey Data (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Keynote: Why F# Changes Lives
Kit Eason is a highly experienced developer, working in industries from automotive engineering to energy trading. Kit is a Lynda.com/LinkedIn and PluralSight author. He's written software in F# for purposes as diverse as Pension Scheme Valuation, Movie VFX Costing, and Commodities Trading. An F# algorithm he dashed off for a conference demo became part of the UK national energy infrastructure. He talks about F# to whoever will listen.