Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Behaviour-Driven Architecture builds on ideas from BDD, UCD and DDD and works particularly well in complex domains as it encourages strong domain modelling, clean code, clean architecture and drastically speeds up automated acceptance testing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in January 2021)
- What an Architect Can Learn from Retrospective Failures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Jan Molak is a full-stack developer and coach who spent last 12 years building and shipping software ranging from best-selling, award-winning AAA video games through high-traffic websites and web apps to search engines, complex event processing and financial systems. Jan's main focus is on helping organisations deliver valuable, high-quality software frequently and reliably through implementing effective engineering practices. A prolific contributor to the open-source community, Jan is the author of the Jenkins Build Monitor helping thousands of companies worldwide keep their builds green and the delivery process smooth.