Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Most people in Agile and Lean are involved in change somehow. Whether it is a big transition or an evolvement of an existing organisation, it is still a matter of change.
You explain the change, sometimes you even explain the vision and the why behind the change. And then it is supposed to happen.
But change is not simple.
If the goal is to get teams to perform and to work better together, you need to provide the teams with the tools to do so. You have people who are educated in engineering, programming, computer science, etc. – how are they supposed to have the tools to build good relations and to collaborate if we do not provide them?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Bringing Humanity Back to the Workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 26th - 28th June 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 12th - 13th October 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Keynote: Enabling Teams to Embrace Change
Gitte Klitgaard is an agile coach with more than a decade of experience working for companies as well as coaching individuals.
She lives and loves agile, and hates turf wars, which is why she took the oath of non-allegiance. Why fight over methods, when we can use that energy to help people?
Gitte wants to change the world by helping people work better together and feel better about themselves. She is known for speaking her mind in a way that helps people actually listen to what she says; maybe because her main working tools are listening and caring.
As an active part of the agile community, Gitte often engages in discussion online and offline, and is part of the organiser team of German Agile Coach Camp as well as a facilitator at other events.