Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This isn't surprising when the development team works as a black box, with everyone else waiting to see what comes out of it; and when the software itself is a black box that only the development team can understand.
In this session, you'll learn how to open up these black boxes, and how to give more people direct involvement with the product as it grows.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Creativity and Collaboration (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 26th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Jared Spool: The Power of Outcome-based UX Metrics (Online Meetup on 19th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- The Myth of Team Autonomy: Why it is an Illusion and We Still Need It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Track Lead: Breaking the Black Box - Making Experts Awesome
Pete is CTO at Railsbank - enabling fintech companies to access global banking with 5 lines of code, and driving the costs out of finance infrastructure so finance can be more inclusive and less abusive.