SkillsCastAbout the SpeakerPhotos
Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This isn't surprising when the development team works as a black box, with everyone else waiting to see what comes out of it; and when the software itself is a black box that only the development team can understand.
In this session, you'll learn how to open up these black boxes, and how to give more people direct involvement with the product as it grows.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Creativity and Collaboration (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 26th - 28th June 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 12th - 13th October 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Track Lead: Breaking the Black Box - Making Experts Awesome
Pete is CTO at Railsbank - enabling fintech companies to access global banking with 5 lines of code, and driving the costs out of finance infrastructure so finance can be more inclusive and less abusive.