Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Is your current development process helpful or harmful to your delivery team? How do you know your process is a good fit for your team or your organization? How do you know if you have too much process or not enough? What are the risks if you get it wrong?
Janet explores the interaction between the development process and different types of quality measures that organizations use. She shares ideas about how a “good enough” process can make your product more valuable to customers -- since that is your customers (internal or external) care about.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Deliberate Practice: Reaching your potential (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 13th - 16th June 2022)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 11th - 13th July 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Panel: What to Expect When you Might (or not) be Expecting (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
Keynote: What’s Process Got to do with Quality?
Janet Gregory is an Agile testing coach and practitioner as well as co-author of Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams and contributor to 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know. Janet specializes in helping Agile teams add value in areas beyond critiquing the product, such as guiding development with business-facing tests. Her courses remain highly popular due to her engaging teaching style and passion for Agile development and testing processes.