Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Is your current development process helpful or harmful to your delivery team? How do you know your process is a good fit for your team or your organization? How do you know if you have too much process or not enough? What are the risks if you get it wrong?
Janet explores the interaction between the development process and different types of quality measures that organizations use. She shares ideas about how a “good enough” process can make your product more valuable to customers -- since that is your customers (internal or external) care about.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Deliberate Practice: Reaching your potential (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (Online Meetup on 13th May 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Keynote: What’s Process Got to do with Quality?
Janet Gregory is an Agile testing coach and practitioner as well as co-author of Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams and contributor to 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know. Janet specializes in helping Agile teams add value in areas beyond critiquing the product, such as guiding development with business-facing tests. Her courses remain highly popular due to her engaging teaching style and passion for Agile development and testing processes.