Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Teams and organizations measure many different things. For example, they might measure how many stories they put through in an iteration to try measure how good their development process is, but does that tell us we doing it the ‘right’ way? Organizations often try measure product quality but forget to ask their customers what they think.
Is your current development process helpful or harmful to your delivery team? How do you know your process is a good fit for your team or your organization? How do you know if you have too much process or not enough? What are the risks if you get it wrong?
Janet explores the interaction between the development process and different types of quality measures that organizations use. She shares ideas about how a “good enough” process can make your product more valuable to customers -- since that is your customers (internal or external) care about.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- I Want to Use My Magic Wand! (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Making a Case for Conceptual Integrity (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Keynote: What’s Process Got to do with Quality?
Janet Gregory is an Agile testing coach and practitioner as well as co-author of Agile Testing: A Practical Guide for Testers and Agile Teams and contributor to 97 Things Every Programmer Should Know. Janet specializes in helping Agile teams add value in areas beyond critiquing the product, such as guiding development with business-facing tests. Her courses remain highly popular due to her engaging teaching style and passion for Agile development and testing processes.