Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Books, conference talks, the internet are all awash with processes that claim to help you solve problems. They document how other people have overcome challenges in a way that makes their approaches accessible to others.
These approaches are not magic formulae. They give you a framework within which to think, but they don’t make thinking unnecessary. The ability to think is your ‘secret sauce’ and you need to start realising that, while experts have valuable things to say, you need to filter their insights through our own experience.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- #NoEstimates does not mean "no estimates (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Track Lead: Every Process Needs Thoughtful Participants
Consultant, coach, trainer, analyst and developer for over 30 years. Seb has been involved in the full development lifecycle with experience that ranges from Architecture to Support, from BASIC to Ruby. He’s a partner in Cucumber Limited, who help teams adopt and refine their agile practices, with a particular focus on collaboration and automated testing.