Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
These approaches are not magic formulae. They give you a framework within which to think, but they don’t make thinking unnecessary. The ability to think is your ‘secret sauce’ and you need to start realising that, while experts have valuable things to say, you need to filter their insights through our own experience.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- #NoEstimates does not mean "no estimates (SkillsCast recorded in March 2015)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 13th - 14th April 2023)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 24th - 28th April 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Track Lead: Every Process Needs Thoughtful Participants
Consultant, coach, trainer, analyst and developer for over 30 years.
Seb has been involved in the full development lifecycle with experience that ranges from Architecture to Support, from BASIC to Ruby. He’s a partner in Cucumber Limited, who help teams adopt and refine their agile practices, with a particular focus on collaboration and automated testing.