Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Dan North has spent the last few years showing all kinds of organisations how they can deliver faster, achieve better results with less effort, and have fun doing it. He has a wealth of experience and stories of alignment at scale, and not a formal scaling methodology in sight. This is not a coincidence. He has realised and can demonstrate, why structured scaling methods simply can’t work for very long. Context is king: It constantly changes and we must continually adapt to it.
Come and learn how to sort the wheat from the chaff, the effective from the dogmatic, of scaling delivery, and find out why Dan is Scaling Without A Religious Methodology.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- How to Fail with BDD (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 6th - 7th November 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Business Agility and Continuous Compliance (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Keynote: SWARMing: Scaling Without A Religious Methodology
Daniel North uses his deep technical and organisational knowledge to help CIOs, business and software teams to deliver quickly and successfully. He puts people first and finds simple, pragmatic solutions to business and technical problems, often using lean and agile techniques. With over thirty years of experience in IT, Dan is a frequent speaker at technology and business conferences worldwide.