Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Dan North has spent the last few years showing all kinds of organisations how they can deliver faster, achieve better results with less effort, and have fun doing it. He has a wealth of experience and stories of alignment at scale, and not a formal scaling methodology in sight. This is not a coincidence. He has realised and can demonstrate, why structured scaling methods simply can’t work for very long. Context is king: It constantly changes and we must continually adapt to it.
Come and learn how to sort the wheat from the chaff, the effective from the dogmatic, of scaling delivery, and find out why Dan is Scaling Without A Religious Methodology.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: SWARMing into Action (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Keynote: SWARMing: Scaling Without A Religious Methodology
Daniel North uses his deep technical and organisational knowledge to help CIOs, business and software teams to deliver quickly and successfully. He puts people first and finds simple, pragmatic solutions to business and technical problems, often using lean and agile techniques. With over thirty years of experience in IT, Dan is a frequent speaker at technology and business conferences worldwide.