Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This session is about Gáspár's experience with BDD in a Continuous Delivery model. Many teams use Behavior Driven Development (BDD) for automated UI testing. Although UI testing might be an important element of your verification pipeline, it is slow, brittle and costly. But in the era of modern software development, you would like to have fast feedback and quick reactions. A continuous delivery / deployment (CD) model can support this well. But what does it look like with BDD then? Can BDD help implementing CD?
This session is an attempt to define the role of BDD in CD. What works, what does not? Continuous delivery should mean continuous quality for the delivery team. What kind of quality criteria do we want to target with CD and how is it supported by BDD?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 10 years with BDD and SpecFlow (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 9th - 10th November 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)