Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This session is about Gáspár's experience with BDD in a Continuous Delivery model. Many teams use Behavior Driven Development (BDD) for automated UI testing. Although UI testing might be an important element of your verification pipeline, it is slow, brittle and costly. But in the era of modern software development, you would like to have fast feedback and quick reactions. A continuous delivery / deployment (CD) model can support this well. But what does it look like with BDD then? Can BDD help implementing CD?
This session is an attempt to define the role of BDD in CD. What works, what does not? Continuous delivery should mean continuous quality for the delivery team. What kind of quality criteria do we want to target with CD and how is it supported by BDD?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Software needs discoverers – and this might be you! (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)