Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We are excited to have Dr. Sallyann Freudenberg Keynoting at this year's #P3X!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Problem With Cultural Fit: How Your Recruitment Policy May Be Tripping Up Your Company’s Creativity (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Gitte Klitgaard's Whole Team Communication (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Icons - Gotta Catch Em All? - Workshop (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Keynote: Wait - So I can go to the Party AND Stay at Home? - A Tale of Remote Mobbing, Collaboration and Inclusivity
Dr. Sal Freudenberg is Chief Being Sal Officer at Cucumber Ltd. When she’s not hacking, Sal focuses on nurturing more nimble, customer-centric and human(e) ways of working.