Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Now, as our production systems become more distributed geographically, we can push some ML capabilities to the edge.
- Reusing existing models in distributed and decentralized architectures
- Image and object detection from local video streams
- Event classification from IoT-based sensors
- Interact with WebAssembly-optimized code on all browsers and platforms
- Natural Language Processing of user text and audio
If models aren’t too big and can be cached, the Web architecture will happily support these new use cases.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: AI, Natural Stupidity and Swimming Submarines (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 3rd - 7th May 2021)
- NodeJS, ML, K8s and Unethical Face Recognition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
TensorFlow.js : Bringing ML into the Browser?
Brian Sletten is a renowned consultant, speaker and software engineer with a focus on forward-leaning technologies. He provides advice and practical solutions for organizations interested in adopting disruptive technologies and concepts to their development and management.