Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Many modules have matured since then, and he'll walk you through the most interesting once you can leverage in your next generation application. He'll also touch upon some of the lesser know Redis Enterprise features for geo distributed big data sets. (Not to be missed if you find live demo's entertaining)
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (Online Meetup on 13th May 2021)
- Agile Functional Data Pipeline in Haskell: A Case Study of Multicloud API Binding (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard - Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
Redis as a Multi Model Database for Faster Search, ML Model Serving, Graph Traversal and Much More!
Pieter is Product Manager at Redis Labs and is based in London. He holds a MSc in Computer Science from Ghent University, where he wrote a distinguished thesis on time-based graph models. Prior to joining RedisLabs, Pieter used to work for Neo4j and was an instance of Software Engineer at TomTom, the world’s leader in location and navigation software.