When React was first introduced, it was ridiculed for going against established web development best practices as we knew them. Five years later, React is the gold standard for how we create user interfaces.
Along the way, we’ve discovered a new set of tools, design patterns and programming techniques. In this talk, we’ll explore how we can apply the React philosophy to software engineering problems far beyond the React ecosystem.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Eduardo San Martin Morote on Modern Front End Routing (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- User-First Internationalisation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
The New Best Practices