A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to leverage Kubernetes to deploying complex workloads in the cloud, on bare metal and locally. You’ll learn how Kubernetes provides a fast iteration cycle, flexible scalability, and a lack of boilerplate which makes it ideal for most of the machine learning experiments.
Please install the following software on your computer:
- - Kubectl
- - Docker
- - Bash (please install Cmder if you're on Windows)
- - Git
- - Python 2.7 and pip
- - A text editor such as Atom
You should also create an account on Docker Hub.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scaling Microservices with Message Queues, Spring Boot and Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Scaling Up Octopus - Lessons Learned (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- The Value of Communities of Practice (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Workshop: Scaling Machine Learning in the Cloud with Kubernetes
Salman is a Technical Lead at Office for National Statistics.