Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session, Kenton Price introduces the mole miner game and also discuss some issues within the android developer community.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Teaching Your Client Android Design or Ridding The World of iPhoneys (SkillsCast recorded in October 2013)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- AdoptOpenJDK - And how it impacts you in 2019 (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Kenton Price and Reuben Scratton are old schoolfriends that formed Little Fluffy Toys Ltd in 2009 to specialise in custom Android development and consultancy. We also publish our own applications on Android Market, including Cycle Hire Widget, the mo