In this interactive talk, you’ll learn the three dimensions of culture, which will help you see the hidden causes of challenges at work. You’ll also learn key principles and concrete actions which you can use tomorrow to elevate the performance and quality of life of your team and organisation.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- YOW! September 2021 (Online Conference on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- YOW! Perth 2021 (in Perth on 14th - 15th September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things (in Online Event on 15th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd September 2021)
- Storytelling: Shifting the Culture Through Sharing Experiences (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- The Role of Research in Building Mentally Healthy Workplaces (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
How to change culture and take your transformation to the next level
Ian’s mission is to make work not suck. He’s passionate about helping teams and individuals operate from authenticity and joy. He’s also a big picture guy and loves putting everything into context.