Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There's no point being a data scientist if your work never makes it to production. This session explores a solution for getting your code live, scalable, and easily managed.
Covering models, dashboards, and other products built in R, you'll look at how Docker containers can make managing dependencies a breeze, allow your code to be hosted anywhere, and have it work in high-scale systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ethics for Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Shipping Data Science Products with R and Docker
Steph is the founder of a consultancy in the UK. Her talks, blog posts, conferences, and business all have one thing in common – they help people get started with data science.