Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There's no point being a data scientist if your work never makes it to production. This session explores a solution for getting your code live, scalable, and easily managed.
Covering models, dashboards, and other products built in R, you'll look at how Docker containers can make managing dependencies a breeze, allow your code to be hosted anywhere, and have it work in high-scale systems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Ethics for Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Fast Track to Machine Learning with Louis Dorard (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Creating a DevOps culture, whatever that means (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Image Provenance and Security in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Shipping Data Science Products with R and Docker
Steph is the founder of a consultancy in the UK. Her talks, blog posts, conferences, and business all have one thing in common – they help people get started with data science.