Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The web is changing every day and it’s so hard to follow and implement all the new and fancy stuff that is being built. Cool new frameworks, libraries, methodologies and new approaches to solving problems. Usually is not that easy to deprecate some old technology and migrate to the new one. There are not many developers that still want to work with Angular 1 or Backbone and moving to something new is becoming necessary.
If this sounds familiar to you, then this talk is for you! There is an innovative way to migrate from the old technology, to change the applications step by step and to implement all new things that the cool kids are using. Ivan will share with you the story of Micro Frontends, a microservice approach to the modern web, the story that will change the way you look and develop your apps!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Micro Frontends - A Microservice Approach To The Modern Web
Ivan is the senior software engineer currently working at nearForm. He had been working for more than 8 years for many international companies, like Cloud Horizon, Pathable, Clevertech, Thinkful etc. His focus is on building scalable JS applications and experimenting with new languages and frameworks. He is into functional and reactive programming. Leading teams and mentoring junior developers is his everyday duty. He loves to share knowledge and to write on his tech blog.