Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
If this sounds familiar to you, then this talk is for you! There is an innovative way to migrate from the old technology, to change the applications step by step and to implement all new things that the cool kids are using. Ivan will share with you the story of Micro Frontends, a microservice approach to the modern web, the story that will change the way you look and develop your apps!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 19th - 23rd July 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- BBC Platform: Our journey from messy code duplication to a collaborative component library (Online Meetup on 3rd June 2021)
- Cynic: rusty graphql (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Micro Frontends - A Microservice Approach To The Modern Web
Ivan is the senior software engineer currently working at nearForm. He had been working for more than 8 years for many international companies, like Cloud Horizon, Pathable, Clevertech, Thinkful etc. His focus is on building scalable JS applications and experimenting with new languages and frameworks. He is into functional and reactive programming. Leading teams and mentoring junior developers is his everyday duty. He loves to share knowledge and to write on his tech blog.