Stress-Free Living: Managing stress, maximising your mental wellbeing and the importance of self-care.
Ruth Cooper-Dickson the founder of Champs Consulting, will lead this session for us to understand we all need stress, but how we can be proactive in managing it.
The session will focus on the impact to our physical wellbeing if we do not practice self-care when it comes to our mental health. The session will be a mix of learning and evidence, signposting to develop your own tool-box and practical ways we can develop positive habits to recharge and refresh, enabling you to find your conviction to change to reset those blurred boundaries.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 15th - 16th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring agility with Plandek- Demos (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Managing Stress & Mindfulness
Ruth is a passionate hands-on wellbeing specialist focused on practical outcomes. A Mental Health First Aider, she has worked with over 500 individuals and has lived experience of a mental health condition.