Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Web Bluetooth allows developers to create web applications which can monitor and control Bluetooth devices. In this session, Martin will share with you the key Bluetooth concepts and capabilities and the Web Bluetooth APIs which let you exploit them.
There may even be demos!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Controlling Bluetooth Mesh Networks with Web Applications (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Creating IoT Applications With Web Bluetooth
Martin Woolley works for the Bluetooth SIG, the technical standards body for Bluetooth. He’s an industry veteran with over 30 years’ experience working with computers large, small and ….. getting smaller. He still has a Sinclair ZX81 somewhere.
He was a part of the BBC micro:bit team and designed the micro:bit’s Bluetooth profile.