Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this Talk you will explore Jackie's and her Team's journey over the years, from how they choose which technologies to implement, how they piecemeal large rewrites while maintaining developer sanity and website integrity (and how to cut corners gracefully), how they manage technical debt, and finally, how to be at peace with the reality of a fragmented codebase.
Jackie's goal with this talk is to shed light on the notion that a perfectly organized codebase following every best practice is unrealistic, especially for long-lived projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)