Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
A bot that sings to you when you're sad. Generative poetry derived from classic literature. Paintings that draw a composite of every person that's ever looked at them. The cutting-edge web technologies that can power these artistic applications are getting easier to work with all of the time!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Generative Adversarial Networks with PyTorch (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
George Mandis is a freelance web developer, consultant, frequent traveler and occasional educator based primarily out of Portland, Oregon. He’s worked with startups, professional sports teams, small businesses and individuals but excels at helping people find elegant solutions for their projects. He spent a year living as a digital nomad, inadvertently cheated at a marathon in North Korea, ran a coding bootcamp and writes frequently on technology and travel on his website.