Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Why don't financial institutions embrace cloud based computing solution? Is it possible to evaluate cloud concepts internally using standard API but running on the institutions own hardware, then move to external solution with none/minimal api impact? Eucalyptus could be the way forward!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Crossing the River by Feeling the Stones (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Azure DevOps (in Online on 15th July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (in Online Event on 23rd July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Simon is a former CEO, former advisory board member of startups (all now acquired by US Giants), fellow of Open Europe, inventor of Wardley Mapping, a regular conference speaker and a researcher for the LEF. He uses mapping in his research for the LEF covering areas from Serverless to Nation State competition whilst also advising / teaching LEF clients on mapping, strategy, organisation and leadership.