If you look at the venn diagram between Nix and Haskell users, the overlay is quite large. But building Haskell projects with Nix is not solved yet as there are a lot of dimensions to the problem.
Domen Kozar will be talking about his experience and what solutions he recommends.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- The History of DevOps at Amazon (Online Meetup on 16th September 2020)
- What's in a Functional Compiler? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Building Haskell projects with Nix
Domen started using Nix in 2012 and after years of many contributions in his free time, he started doing Nix exclusively in 2016. In 2017 he founded Enlambda consulting which helped many clients like Snabb and IOHK to adopt Nix as a way to solve interesting complex software distribution problems in our industry.