Don't miss Christoffer Noring at this month's Angular London as he tells us more about managing state with NGRX!
It’s easy just to build an app with no real architecture in mind. For the most part, Angular as a framework ensures that you don’t drive off the road. However, as your application grows it becomes more and more apparent that you need to organise your code in a better way. The application state grows and suddenly its everywhere and you realise you don’t anything about anything. This is where NGRX comes in to bring order to the chaos. NGRX ensure that your data flows in one direction and that you always know who did what to your state. Are you curious about what NGRX is and how to get started with its paradigms, libraries and tools? Then this meetup is for you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Angular loves Nativescript (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Managing State Like a Boss with NGRX with Christoffer Noring
Christoffer is a Google Developer Expert, Meetup organizer for 5 meetup groups with over 2000 members in Scandinavia and London and a Fullstack developer with 10 years experience