This talk will outline why event-loop concurrency is a good choice for web servers, why asyncio is a good choice and then give an overview of Quart, demonstrating features that go beyond the Flask framework.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Improving Software Quality through Data with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 14th - 15th November 2022)
- Bazel eXchange: Watch Party (in London on 21st June 2022)
- Bazel eXchange (Online Conference on 21st - 22nd June 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Quart; a asyncio alternative to Flask
Experienced Software Engineer with a demonstrated history of leading high output teams. Skilled in Python, and C++, with multiple open source projects and contributions. Strong engineering professional with a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) focused in Particle Physics from the University of Oxford.