Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
One of the most promising areas of future computer research is quantum computing. Quantum computing has the potential to change every aspect of how computers are designed. Quantum computers clearly process information differently than their traditional Von Neumann counterparts. But does quantum computing offer anything not already provided by classical computers? The answer is yes. Quantum computing provides tremendous speed advantages due to the engagement of a form of parallelism that is not achievable to traditional computing. This talk does not require any prior experience in physics or deep knowledge in mathematics. You will walk away with a deep understanding of the foundations of Quantum Computing, what it can do, and how you can experiment this spectacular technology using the Microsoft Q# programming language.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Go Channels in .NET – concurrency made easy (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Digital Discrimination: Cognitive Bias in Machine Learning (in Online Event on 4th June 2020)
- The Secrets of the GHC Garbage Collector (in Online Event on 11th June 2020)
- What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Quantum Computing like a Boss... for Real!
Riccardo is a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) who is active in the .Net, functional programming, and F# communities.He is passionate about integrating advanced technology tools to increase internal efficiency, enhance work productivity, and reduce operating costs.