Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Paul will explore Ballerina features and development - most of the talk will be a live demo together with some discussion of the motivation for creating a new programming language and the design inspirations. You can find out more on github and at ballerina.io.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build run and manage composite apps on Kubernetes with Cellery (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (Online Workshop on 22nd - 24th February 2022)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Workshop on 7th March 2022)
- DevSecOps eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 24th February 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 10th - 11th May 2022)
- Test Those Metrics! Our Black-Box Approach for Observability Testing (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- There and Back Again: Our Rust Adoption Journey (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
Ballerina: A Cloud Native Programming Language
Paul Fremantle is the CTO and co-founder of WSO2. Paul has a long history of working in open source and middleware and has been a member of Apache for over 10 years.