Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Paul will explore Ballerina features and development - most of the talk will be a live demo together with some discussion of the motivation for creating a new programming language and the design inspirations. You can find out more on github and at ballerina.io.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build run and manage composite apps on Kubernetes with Cellery (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Designing Microservices: Responsibilities, APIs and Collaborations with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 23rd - 26th August 2022)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Ballerina: A Cloud Native Programming Language
Paul Fremantle is the CTO and co-founder of WSO2. Paul has a long history of working in open source and middleware and has been a member of Apache for over 10 years.