Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Holly will share some stories of customers struggling to get cloud native, and how she applied her methodology to turn things around. Holly will explore the ideal team size, the ideal microservice size, what skills a team needs, the role of architects, how to know if something is ready to ship, and whose fault everything is (joke!).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- J Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs: Cloud Surprises for the Java Developer (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Designing Microservices: Responsibilities, APIs and Collaborations with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 23rd - 26th August 2022)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)