Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Holly will share some stories of customers struggling to get cloud native, and how she applied her methodology to turn things around. Holly will explore the ideal team size, the ideal microservice size, what skills a team needs, the role of architects, how to know if something is ready to ship, and whose fault everything is (joke!).
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uh, Does This Thing Actually Work? Modern Microservices Testing (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- E127 - Sara Harrup - The Pathway to Using Data Analytics to Relieve Hunger & in the Business (Online Meetup on 27th November 2022)
- Carving Microservices Out of the Monolith With Domain Storytelling (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Domain Driven Design in Cloud Native Environments (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)