Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
And yet, even with all the alternative frameworks, patterns, and cloud services that have become available over the years, even new systems can’t seem to escape their big ball of mud fate.
But, there is another option available – just as challenging, but with a much brighter future. Organizations that can transform their technology, teams, management, and business will be the ones that own that future.
While there’s no “cookie-cutter” approach to this transformation, Udi has some do’s and don’ts that will keep you from going astray.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Own the Future, NSB-Style (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- Don Syme: What’s new in F# 5.0 and 6.0? (in London on 17th November 2021)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Why Every Day as a Developer Would Be Easier with F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Keynote: Own the Future
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.