Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Luce shares what Xamarin is including Native and Xamarin.Forms for both C# and F#, how to get started creating a simple HelloWorld app from scratch and a more complex example (will involve at least one Azure service including Cognitive Services for facial recognition). Also how to use Visual Studio Team Services for Continuous Integration and some awesome examples of apps written using Xamarin including ones used to save lives!
This talk will include slides, demos, code samples, live coding and the audience will walk away feeling like they too can create a mobile app in just a few minutes and carry their work around with them in their pocket or backpack!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 17th - 19th May 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 24th - 26th May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)