Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
If you wanted to implement the architectural patterns mentioned in Udi’s “Own the future” presentation, you could figure out how to do UI Composition yourself with ASP.NET, how to route and scale commands differently from events using queues like RabbitMQ or SQS, and of course monitor it all in production.
But, in this presentation, you’ll assume you’d rather focus on delivering business value and show you the hands-on programming techniques to do it all, using NServiceBus and the rest of the Particular Service Platform. Whether you’re running on-premises, on AWS, or on Azure – it all just works. For real.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Fancy Bears Are Not Your Problem: Real World Appsec (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Own the Future, NSB-Style
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.