Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Bots are becoming increasingly popular. Users are now expecting businesses to offer bots allowing them to interact with information in a more conversational way. They want the information they need as quickly and smoothly as possible.
In this talk, you will learn how to build bots as a service combining the power of the Azure Bot Service, Microsoft Bot Framework and some of the Azure Cognitive services.
Building a conversational bot and connecting it to different channels is now an easy task with Azure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Inclusion in Tech: How to make (almost) everyone enjoy your party (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- ProgNET London 2020 (in London on 16th - 18th September 2020)
- Designing embodied human-computer interactions with audio processing parameters (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Combining the Power of Bots and Microsoft Azure to Build the Apps of the Future
Rabeb is a software engineer and has been writing code for almost a decade now. Currently, she works as a Developer Advocate helping developers from around the globe building awesome applications. Rabeb has a passion for building diverse and inclusive communities. She works towards making Tech an inclusive place for everyone.