Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will learn how to build bots as a service combining the power of the Azure Bot Service, Microsoft Bot Framework and some of the Azure Cognitive services.
Building a conversational bot and connecting it to different channels is now an easy task with Azure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Inclusion in Tech: How to make (almost) everyone enjoy your party (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Why Every Day as a Developer Would Be Easier with F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Combining the Power of Bots and Microsoft Azure to Build the Apps of the Future
Rabeb is a software engineer and has been writing code for almost a decade now. Currently, she works as a Developer Advocate helping developers from around the globe building awesome applications. Rabeb has a passion for building diverse and inclusive communities. She works towards making Tech an inclusive place for everyone.