A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this Tutorial, you’ll learn how to design, build and deploy .NET services in Kubernetes cluster in Azure. You will also learn how to scale your applications to handle peak traffic.
Prerequisites: - Laptop
Nice to haves: - Azure account if you want to spin up your own Kubernetes cluster in workshop.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How do we become Cloud Native? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Tutorial: Use Kubernetes to Deploy .NET Applications
Salman is a Technical Lead at Office for National Statistics.
Lewis is a founder and co-founder of several computer software businesses specialising in Kubernetes, Cloud Native Computing, Continuous Integration etc. He more recently launched 'Cloud Native Wales', co-founded with Salman Iqbal.