A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
With the explosive momentum of Docker, Kubernetes has become the de-facto standard for orchestrating and managing containerised apps in production.
In this Tutorial, you’ll learn how to design, build and deploy .NET services in Kubernetes cluster in Azure. You will also learn how to scale your applications to handle peak traffic.
Prerequisites: - Laptop
Nice to haves: - Azure account if you want to spin up your own Kubernetes cluster in workshop.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How do we become Cloud Native? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Tutorial: Use Kubernetes to Deploy .NET Applications
Salman is a Technical Lead at Office for National Statistics.
Lewis is a founder and co-founder of several computer software businesses specialising in Kubernetes, Cloud Native Computing, Continuous Integration etc. He more recently launched 'Cloud Native Wales', co-founded with Salman Iqbal.