A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this tutorial, you'll be using a toolkit that makes managing and deploying Serverless applications manageable, and it targets multiple cloud providers - AWS, Azure, GCP - even Kubernetes. You'll be using AWS (the free tier should be sufficient).
Please ensure that you have Nodejs and the AWS cli installed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cassandra - awesome for non-petabyte scale (too) (SkillsCast recorded in August 2014)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- Autoscaling Bazel Remote Builds and EC2 Mac with Buildkite, Flare and Nodeless Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
- Mainframe & Serverless Integration – How to Liberate the Data and Stay Competitive (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Tutorial: Serverless Sanity
Ashic Mahtab is a passionate and highly respected member of London's developer community, Passionate about Software Craftsmanship, Software Design, Messaging, DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Git and Versioning and almost anything to do with software, Ashic regularly speaks about these topics at international conferences, meetups and user groups..