Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Monitoring micro-services (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 25th June 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Rusty Azure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Monitoring Kubernetes With Prometheus
Tom is one of the Prometheus Developers and VP Product at Grafana Labs. Previously he founded Kausal, a new company working on Prometheus & Cortex. and has worked at companies such as Weaveworks, Google, Acunu and XenSource. In his spare time, Tom likes to make craft beer and build 3D printers.