Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- NestJS: A Framework for Your Node Backend (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th November 2021)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture: Principles and Patterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- The Lost Art of Software Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Continuous Deployment With ContinuousPipe
Passionate about products innovation and creation, Samuel is working with the London startup studio Kamet to help each venture to deliver the best. He is a "full-stack engineer", maintainer and contributor of a lot of open-source technologies like Symfony. After being CTO of a French web development company, he moved to London as an engineer and spent 2 years creating a product for developers, called ContinuousPipe.