A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Sylvain Hellegouarch, CTO at ChaosIQ, will walk us through how practicing chaos engineering should be declared and automated like any other practice in your pipeline.
In this short “Declared and Automated” session, he will go through a Chaos Engineering experiment against a simple application living in Kubernetes and see how the Chaos Toolkit makes it simple for us to continuously learn from our system.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Distributed System Reliability Through Chaos Engineering (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)