Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Keep Calm and Carry On: Scaling Your Org With Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Designing Microservices: Responsibilities, APIs and Collaborations with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 23rd - 26th August 2022)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Keynote: Observability-Driven Development
Charity is a co-founder and engineer at Honeycomb, a startup that blends the speed of time series with the raw power of rich events to give you interactive, iterative debugging of complex systems. She has worked at companies like Facebook, Parse, and Linden Lab, as a systems engineer and engineering manager, but always seems to end up responsible for the databases. Loves free speech, free software and a nice peaty single malt.