Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
All Xavier's tests used to involve users named Alice and Bob. Aged 42. Working at FooBar Inc. The problem when using hardcoded values in your tests, means that you only test one single path of your code. Ever. During this talk, you will discover a fuzzy testing library to make your test use a wider range of data.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Merge like it's 2099 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Practical Property Testing (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)