Najaf Ali from Happy Bear Software tells us how they grew the team at Happy Bear Software. Check it out!
In this talk I'll discuss:
- How working at a given company fits into a developer's career
- Finding candidates
- What to do when people leave your team
Much of how we hire is specific to our business and our goals, but there will hopefully be two or three techniques, practices, or principles that you can apply to your hiring process.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A developers misadventures in business (SkillsCast recorded in January 2017)
- Secure Cloud Native Architecture (in London on 23rd - 25th March 2020)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- A Guide to the Market Promise of Automagic AI-Enabled Detection and Response (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Gordon Weir on The Transformation. Reality. And Then, Real Change. (in London on 10th December 2019)
- Using software engineering practices to improve engineering management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- How to stop worrying, love the SPA and appreciate Rails (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)