Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Ana will take a deep dive into the Android keystore system, certificates and signatures, and go over key points necessary for any application's long and productive life. Also, she will explore some security tips and tricks that will help ensure your app is safe to use, even if the users are faced with its evil twin.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Inhibiting the impostor (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Event-Driven Security Detection and Remediation as Code (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
Sign here, please!
Ana is a software engineer with over 7 years experience in Android. During college she focused on various e-learning projects and plagiarism detection. After getting her Masters degree in CS, she started developing for Android at an Zagreb-based agency, working on various projects in the telecommunication, medical and travel industry. After switching to mobile banking and security, in 2016 she took the role of Technical Manager of Mobile banking. She is currently a Project Manager at Asseco SEE. In addition to coding, she loves organising workshops and working directly with clients, helping to close the gap between the technical and practical in the mobile industry.