Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Ana will take a deep dive into the Android keystore system, certificates and signatures, and go over key points necessary for any application's long and productive life. Also, she will explore some security tips and tricks that will help ensure your app is safe to use, even if the users are faced with its evil twin.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Inhibiting the impostor (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 17th - 19th May 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 24th - 26th May 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars
Sign here, please!
Ana is a software engineer with over 7 years experience in Android. During college she focused on various e-learning projects and plagiarism detection. After getting her Masters degree in CS, she started developing for Android at an Zagreb-based agency, working on various projects in the telecommunication, medical and travel industry. After switching to mobile banking and security, in 2016 she took the role of Technical Manager of Mobile banking. She is currently a Project Manager at Asseco SEE. In addition to coding, she loves organising workshops and working directly with clients, helping to close the gap between the technical and practical in the mobile industry.