Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Although the Autofill Framework was designed to work without any effort from app developers, apps that explicitly integrate with the framework improves its workflow, resulting in a better user experience and retention.
This session will be presented by the Android Engineer leading the Autofill Framework project and will cover 10 simple tricks that help app developers integrate with the framework, such as:
- Layout XML annotations
- Android Studio integration
- Testing with standard services
- Android P improvements
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 29th November - 1st December 2021)
- Performance Summit (Online Conference on 29th - 30th September 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Performance Proposal: Rhythmr, Or Semi-Automated Audio Loops (Lightning Talk) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Android Autofill: 10 ways to optimize your app for a better user experience
Felipe Leme is the lead engineer of the Autofill Framework. He joined the Android team in 2012 and worked on many projects such as Google Cloud Messaging, Data Saver, Interactive Bugreports, Scoped Directory Access, and Google Play Movies.